Information Calories, Fat, Carbs, Protein
303 2 61 16
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
3–4 zucchini For the filling:
1 cup wild rice, cooked
1 cup black beans, cooked
2 diced tomatoes
1 medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp tumeric
Salt and black pepper (optional)
3 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp date honey (optional) A bunch of parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Wash the zucchini thoroughly, and bake them.
Prepare the filling:
- Use a nonstick pan to heat 3 Tbsp water.
- Add the onion and the garlic, and let cook until translucent.
- Add all the other ingredients for the filling, and saute until there is not much liquid left.
- Mix in the rice and black beans. Stir well.
- Cut the zucchini in half, and fill them with the mixture.
- Drizzle some date honey, and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Cut the zucchini where the seeds are (a hole shape), and fill them with the mixture.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.